As an Executive Assistant, you will consult with and assist companies’ executives on a range of secretarial and administrative tasks. Your duties will include working on a one-to-one basis and perform assignments related to executive’s working life and communication. We expect you to be competent, organised and able to fulfil your tasks in a timely manner.
You will have various tasks as broadly defined into five categories.
Research and Information Preparation:
- Prepare reports, presentations and briefs based on the requirement
- Preparing and formatting this information for internal and external distribution.
- Arrange and provide reminders for meetings, appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Help executives with travel arrangements.
- Support executives with maintaining their agenda and keep minutes.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management. Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Administer calls, messages and daily correspondence.
- Manage all outgoing or incoming correspondence including e-mail, letters, packages etc.
- Organise invoices & financial statements and monitor book-keeping activities.
- Manage electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Manage confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Create and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system.
- Review technical supply inventory and build relations with suppliers.
- Finance related tasks of coordinating with the finance team, making payments to vendors.
- Keeping up with office supply inventory and other utility payments.
- Managing the admin and support staff.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduation or MBA
- Min of 1 year experience in a similar profile with strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Emotional maturity & a highly resourceful team-player with the ability to be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Time management & Multitasking
- Problem-solving: Quickly defines complex and ambiguous problems, pinpoints key issues and develops workable solutions.
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude
- Tech savvy: Handy tools to maintain 'To do list'
Nice to have:
- Experience of supporting more than one executive at a time.
Location: Bengaluru, India