About the Sales and Marketing Manager's Position
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales and Marketing Manager to provide the necessary support to the current team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. As part of this profile, you will develop and execute the various marketing and sales strategies to continue sales growth.
The job responsibilities are:
- Planning the monthly sales and marketing calendar. Report on marketing data, monthly activities and progress.
- Manage the sales via existing sales channels and achieve agreed upon sales targets. Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Communicate with the customers to better understand their needs and requirements. Thus making suitable changes in the strategies after a team discussion. Responding to customer complaints effectively.
- Assist in building a lasting digital connection with customers by formulating effective strategies. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools.
- Update website, providing insightful, creative ideas for content marketing. Edit, proofread, improve, and deliver engaging content to the customer regularly.
- Design, create and maintain a social media presence. Constantly unearth new opportunities for growth leveraging the power of digital/social mediums.
Education and Work Experience requirements are:
- Minimum of two years of experience in a relevent role.
Must have skills are:
- Excellence communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Expert social media platform understanding
Nice to have skills are:
- Graduation in Engineering and similar technical field.
- Experience or knowledge in the retail/e-commerce industry.
- Knowledge about running paid ADs, SEO/SEM and/or affiliate marketing.
This opportunity is for Bengaluru, however, currently, it is a work from home requirement. When we begin working out of office, the candidate should be able to work from the Bengaluru office.