About the Role:
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, design, and layout of our websites. In this role, you will be a part of our technical team. You will be responsible for updating our websites (including the storefront website) to improve the code structure and updating the layouts as per the requirement.
- Creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Implementing web designs to match visual design intent.
- Adding responsiveness to the existing websites.
- Increasing the conversion rate of the storefront website (Hosted on Shopify) by implementing ideas from the marketing team.
Must have requirements/skills:
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, paradigms, and frameworks in software development.
- Analytical and critical thinking, Problem-solving.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Good Communication and Documentation abilities
NOT compulsory but Nice to have requirements/skills:
- Experience with React development.
- Experience with Shopify's Liquid development.
- Experience in working with backend web frameworks such as Flask etc.
- Side projects or open-source contributions. For example, Github, Bitbucket repository link, or any live projects (Do share links with us).
6 months full-time internship
20,000/- per month