Below you will find the brief description of your duties:
- Managing Tax:
- To assist with the process of tax accounting and year-end tax return.
- Manage the retention and preparation of tax records, tax returns, and other required reports.
- Assess the impact of the organization's tax liability and recommend accordingly.
- Managing accounts receivables and payables.
- Representing organizations financial compliance to Auditors, Regulatory Authorities (TDS, GST, PF, ESI) along with any submissions and forecasts, including monthly/annual closing reports. Ensuring all statutory timelines are met.
- Payroll Processing: Processing salaries of all employees, preparing salary sheets, TDS calculation, F&F settlement calculation, grievance handling.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- At least 2 years of work experience in a related field.
- Graduation: BCom
- Knowledge of Automated Financial and Accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of government rules & Financial Regulations
- Ability to Analyse Financial data and Financial Report, statements & projections.
Nice to Have Skills: