Your tasks as broadly defined below:
- Monitor company's operations and analyze their metrics, such as cost effectiveness, time, accuracy and so on.
- Review and optimize existing operational systems, processes and best practices internally as well at the premises of the vendors.
- Oversee the compliance of operations with specifications and quality requirements.
- Work to support the achievement of company’s strategic and operational objectives.
- Analyze financial data/statements and use them to improve profitability.
- Conduct quality controls and monitor production KPI’s.
- Organize materials purchases, inventory planning, shipping and ensure warehouse efficiency.
- You will identify new vendors and negotiate with them as and when required for procuring equipment as well as manufacturing.You will also train, supervise and appraise vendors.
- Interact with clients and personnel to retrieve the feedback.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduation or MBA in Operations.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience in an operations profile.
- Experience of working at an electronics manufacturing/R&D or an Electronics related organisation.
Must have Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of the operations principles.
- Excellent communication skills in speaking, writing and listening.