We are looking for a creative individual in this role who would be responsible for taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations of them. This individual would work with a variety of products, applications, and software platforms, while simultaneously collaborating with a number of teams at our company.
You will have the various task as broadly defined below:
- Developing the branding and promotional material.
- Designing various graphic designs for posters, social media posts, exhibition stall design etc.
- Designing brochures and other print material.
- Understanding the requirements, performing user research and design of the UI and of Bolt Cloud and the Mobile App features.
- Participate in all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Develop original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Prepare wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Work together with product management and engineering to build innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience.
- Set design guidelines, standards and best practices.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduation or masters in relevant design stream.
- Two or more years of work experience in a similar role.
Must have Skills:
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of the user-system interaction
- Significant experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wireframing tools
Nice to have Skills:
- Graduation in Engineering or any other Technical Stream.
- Excellent communication skills in speaking, writing and listening.
- Interest and experience in photography and videography
- Interest and experience in motion graphics