In this role, you will be a part of our core platform development team. You will be responsible for adding new enhancements and features to the Bolt Cloud, ensuring high performance, responsiveness and availability to the users. You will also be responsible for integrating various systems that facilitate the management and control of thousands of concurrent devices connected to the cloud.
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
- Graduation in Computer Science or other technical stream with equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience required.
- Expertise with back-end programming languages such as Python, Go, Java etc.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Good command over technologies, standards, data formats, architectures such as REST, RPC, JSON/XML, persistent stores, caches, service layering, etc.
- Regularly use distributed version control services such as Github, Bitbucket etc.
- Understanding of web architecture, network infrastructure and security.
- Ability to work independently and balance competing priorities, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast moving environment.
- Willingness to learn new languages, technologies, paradigms, and frameworks in software development.
- Analytical and critical thinking, Problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Side projects or open-source contributions. For example, Github, Bitbucket repository link or any live projects (Do share links with us).
- Experience with MySQL and some of the NoSQL databases such as MongoDB etc.