In this role, you will be working on developing, testing and deploying complex systems to ensure that our products reach the customers in a seamless manner. You will use your problem-solving skills to directly impact and improve customer experience. You will have to constantly learn and implement techniques to manage production systems. You will be collaborating with Development, Operations and Support teams which will give you an exposure and experience in understanding their workflow and impact.
Education/Work experience requirements
- Graduation in Computer Science or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in handling development/technical support experience
- Experience in working with UNIX/LINUX operating system.
- Experience in working with Database system architectures.
- Good understanding of the software development and agile lifecycles
- Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Ruby, Perl etc and build management tools.
- Building container services using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with REST Services and Service Oriented Systems, Log analysis using Elastic Search, Logstash, Kibana or Splunk.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery with tools such as Jenkins, Ansible etc
- Configuration management (Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, CI, CD)
- Ability to work independently and balance competing priorities, detail oriented and resourceful.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Willingness to learn new tools, technologies, paradigms, and frameworks in operations and development.
- Analytical and critical thinking, problem-solving.
Nice to have
- Experience with Amazon AWS
- Experience in Release Engineering – Building, maintaining and deploying web/SaaS applications
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service