You will be responsible for supervising the daily operations at Inventrom as well as
creating new processes to ensure that the deadlines are met and efficiency improved. The
responsibilities, in brief, are listed below.
- Create operations processes and optimize existing processes for various stages of customer order fulfilment, to reduce
time and friction to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Source vendors for process contingency and optimising the costs.
- Monitoring the delivery process and confirms the accuracy of the delivery records.
- Design processes for customer order return & refund.
- Design manufacturing processes, including sourcing parts and vendors for the Bolt Temperature
and Humidity Monitoring System (BTHM).
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the
customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
Education/Work Experience Requirements:
• Graduation in any stream.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Ability to work independently and balance competing priorities, detail oriented and
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Analytical and critical thinking, Problem-solving.
- Good Communication and Documentation abilities
Nice to have:
- Post Graduation degree or diploma in business administration and/or operations
- Understanding of our industry.
- Experience working as an operations manager.